POST NO. 47: ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY

Still working on my Best of 2005 post between trips to the parents. Sorry dear readers, but perfection takes time. I should be ready to post something toward the end of next week.

In the meantime, if you're in the mood for imperfection, check out this for a good laugh: Little Steven is pairing with ESPN for a New Year's Eve bash. I can't even describe how repulsive this idea is to me, which is odd since I love both sports and music. But, the idea of Stuart "Boo-ya!" Scott introducing the New York Dolls, The Troggs, and The Mooney Suzuki makes my skin crawl. Blech!

Happy New Year and all that jazz...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the music on this show was the worst buthering job since jeffery dahmer was in business

1/03/2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Hon Don Gerard said...

You oughtta write about the Vertebrats.

1/27/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger thenoiseboy said...

I oughtta write about *anything*, yo.

1/28/2006 12:55 AM  
Blogger Hon Don Gerard said...

Good to see you at the Cover-Up.

1/30/2006 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home