POST NO. 48: EXCUSES FOR THE EXCUSES

I don't remember the last time I made a post that wasn't an excuse, so, uh, excuse that. Here's the scoop: I'm scaling back my blogging considerably in 2006. I need to refocus my time and energy on more productive ventures, like actually listening to more music instead of spending so much time writing about it. What that means for the blog is that my posts will be less frequent, and when I do post I'll probably share more music with you, but with less accompanied writing. If that turns you off, sorry. But there's a stack of books I'd like to read, and a stack of albums I need to listen to, and that pesky problem of a significant other to pay attention to (I kid!), and dinner to make, and exercise to force upon myself, and the occasional NCAA basketball game I must watch (and isn't baseball season right around the corner?), and a radio show to host, and mixes to make for friends, and apparently a bathroom to clean (who knew?), and, well, you get the idea. YES, I'm trying to have a life outside of the blog. I'm nearly 30, so I do deserve one of those.

This weekend I will finally post my Best of 2005, so look forward to that for the time being.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your best of '05 discs in the mail today. Yay! Thanks...

2/04/2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home